Good night, readers.

I just got back from Derawan Island and it seems like all my backbones are wounded. haha. OMG. I could use 2 hours full-body massage for this.

So, what happen, you asked?

Well, I went snorkeling in Derawan, Kakaban island, also visiting Maratua and Sangalaki island. The journey was rough that I should be shaken by the wild sea to get to those islands. Moreover, I used too many tiring pose to take pictures of my friends. This really hurt my back. I think it's what we call cameraman's pain.
So, here's some tips for cameraman:

1. Stretching before starting a journey.
2. Prepare pocket camera to replace the DSLR when it's hard to adjust the camera due to extreme situation, such as raining.
3. Reduce the activity of taking silly useless photo, like taking your narcist friend's pictures. *Damn, it's so hard for me!! Why can't they sense my pain?*
4. have enough water to reduce the pain. Well, it's hard even for me, because being surrounded by water makes my metabolism runs too fast. There's no toilet in the sea, y'know!

Summary, taking pictures require lots of hard work. GAnbaRO!!

0 Comments