I never had a target of reading certain number of books in a year. I don't know how many books people normally read in a year. But, I know, I can't live without book. Since I don't have all day to read books (not only my favorite books, but any book in my range because I'd like to know many things), I set 50 pages a day rule. I read 50 pages a day to ensure I make progress on my reading. It doesn't require lot of time. Just 15-20 minutes before sleep and it helps me to get sleepy.



I tried my best to record my reading in good reads, but this is all I remember:

Okay, I'm kinda jealous over people who can read 20-50 books a year. And I'm wondering if they're real book worms or they just have nothing else to do. like job or something. Still, the fact that they can read that many is just....wow.

0 Comments