Yesterday is the last day of Syaban and say hello to Ramadhan. It's also the last day of coming home at night because we get to leave office earlier this month. I departed from Senayan at 4.40 (as usual) and arrived in BJB bus stop at 18.10. I rushed to musholla to pray and when it's already 18.30 when I finally got the car to my house. However, this public transportation is old and full. It's just third of our journey that it started to rebel. The car stopped moving. After few try, driver said it might be too heavy for his car, so he asked some passengers to step down for a while. 
4 people decided to go and three of them paid the fee. I was going to take that car again when it's finally able to move. But, it seemed that driver thought I was not continuing my ride. As soon as his car return to its performance, he left me. 

read again.
        left me.

                at night

and it's the only transportation to MLN.

(okay, I'm exaggerating. I can always take cab or motor cab. But, still...it hurts. lol.) 

I decided that I won't be left to sorrow. Lucky I was left in front of Pizza Hut restaurant. I was always attempted to stop by, but thinking how hard it is to find transportation to go to MLN (since most public car is already full from the terminal) always shaking me. But, this is it! It's my chance! I finally got two middle size pizzas to take home! Yay.

So, here's our (second) breakfast this morning.

0 Comments