It's raining outside! I didn't realize it until I get up from my seat. Ha. Alhamdulillah. It's been too hot lately. My weather widget always shows amazing temperature lately. Last Sunday it's said to be the hottest, reaching 45°C outside. Whuaaah.

The last few weeks were busy ones. I went to Pekanbaru, then Bandung.It takes few moment to adjust with daily routine after every business trip. I realize I haven't watch any dorama/movie/anime, except for Mare, tokusatsu series (drive and ninnin) and Ore Monogatari. So, no update on movielosophy blogs.
I'm still composing few stories about the trip to Kupang and Pekanbaru. I took many pictures, but turning them into words is another challenge. I hope next weekend is a good time to finish everything.

My cousin is living with me now and we have a lot of things to adjust. Adding a member into your family is changing your life style. It means that I have to be attentive to his needs, like when to take a bath, when to cook, and something like that. I also think this is a good opportunity to shape him into responsible and full initiative person. 

At least my morning is kinda different now. I used to wake up and cook for bento. Now, I have to take a bath first, even by the threat that I might be smell like my cooking later. I have to, because my cousin doesn't take a bath early (even though he has nothing else to do). On the contrary, I have a lot of morning agenda:
  • 3.15 wake up, checking twitter and tumblr (they make me happy)
  • 3.20 take coffee, turn Ringo chan on and pick any morning songs for bgm.
  • 3.25 check rice cooker
  • 3.30 starts cooking for bento
  • 3.45 take a bath (slip away from cooking for 3 minutes)
  • 3.50 packing the bento
  • 4.00 taking the laundry to dry
  • 4.10 make up
  • 4.15 get dress
  • 4.25 water front yard and back yard
  • 4.30 sweep the floor
  • 4.34 pray
  • 4.40 water supply  and fix the bag's stuffs
  • 4.45 go to toilet (a compulsory custom whenever I want to get out of the house. sometimes it's just a  psychological need)
  • 4.50 close the doors, unplug any cable cord, turn off the lamps and ittekimasu


See? My morning is packed. I work on various things while my cousin took his morning bath from 4.00 to 4.20. XD


0 Comments