It's Jakarta's election day so most governmental offices take day off to let us participate. Well, since I'm not Jakarta's resident, I just enjoy this as a day off.
I was going to send mom a package, but the box is too big for everything. i should pospone and add some stuffs later.

And so, packing!
It's 3 days before that Surakarta's research adventure and I already choose some blouses to take. But then, I went to mall and got new shirts and now I have to rescramble the suitcase again.
It seems like when one have more time to prepare a journey, the more she needs to add to the bag and the more headache included. Lol.
Oke, it's 6 pm now and I'm watching Real Onigokko 5 just to see how cute Ma kun is. He never been this cute, not even in Aotama.
Oops, it's the calling. Bye for now.

0 Comments