I had this conversation with my senior this lunch time. We were talking about how crazy people around us. And yes, it's so easy to point out people's weaknesses. However, the one who can pull their best potency is an amazing person. I wanna be that kind of person. Yet, you can't expect to love and to be loved by everyone.




As I learn from my blogging experience, people tend to be afraid to spread love, or else they just haven't found the object to love. You have to come closer, talk a bit, hit the "like" button and they'll eventually love you. I'm still surprised to have followers in movielosophy (tumblr & blogger) and taste of tradition or sakuramochi's manga. It wasn't easy at first, I had to lead a lonely blogging life without them (I wasn't blogging to get fans to begin with). But, having them makes your posting seems worth enough to read.

Thank you, dears.

0 Comments