I'm very surprised (and surely pissed) to find that they already put the kitchen sink right in front of the kitchen window. I think I stated clearly to the foreman that I'm gonna break that wall and turn the window into door. But, the foreman is dismissed 3 weeks ago and he didn't convey my message to the new foreman. I'm completely mad. It ruins a lot of imagery I had in mind.

And as always, none wants to take the blame (the main criterion for anyone with IQ below 80). The stupid contractor said that I should've reported to the office before requesting anything. I reminded him the incident at the beginning of March. I already asked to change my foundation into something tougher since December last year, but guess what they started building without even noticing whether my request granted or not. By the time I found out, the building has reached 15 percent. Stupid office. Stupid customer service woman who doesn't even know the solution of this problem. I waited for her 1 hour and spoke for 30 minutes for nothing, so I complain, "what's the point of having us talking like this if can't get any solution and all you said, "you can't, I can't". She replied, "I'm sorry I wasn't graduated from civil engineering faculty. What a great answer to show how moron you are. She works for great developer for years (I assume) and yet she has no idea about civil engineering, even for a little? Even me, who works for the senate, who hardly talk about house design, cement or paint, know a few things!
Huh
Please remind me to stay away from stupid people. They really suck my energy.

And so, the plan changes because of this. I think it's getting hard to make my ideal home when I still have these stupid people changing my house. So, I asks the contractor to make it quick so I can be free to develop my little nest. 

0 Comments