Hello, Sunday people!
It's a beautiful morning here and I haven't sleep since dawn. haha. I got enough rest yesterday. Unlike the two Saturday before when I got to work overtime, I used my yesterday very well. Finally. Well, there's only one more weekend before this sacred month's end.
Anyway, the sun shines brightly. I really suggest anyone who dares to come out to bring umbrella. As for me, I'd be at home reading Rick Riordan's "Son of Neptune".

But before that, I think it's time to make up the plants. The leaves have grown so many that I need to cut it. I bought my new garden scissor yesterday and it works perfectly for this job. yay!
Surprisingly, the act of cutting is so amusing. hahaha. Kinda remind me the strawberry-picking picnic in Lembang. As you may know, cutting the leaves allow new flowers to grow. When I bought these flowers, they bloomed beautifully. It's natural that they fall and in order to keep new flowers progress, I need to cut the nutrition distribution to the leaves. I hope they'll bloom immediately.






Sent from my IPhone, Baby Thunder

0 Comments