Oct.23.2012
20:44

I spent weeks to find the right blue veil. I was going to use it with my uniform and it's ocean blue color. I didn't purposely bring the outfit to match the color (like I often do), so I ended up with wrong gradation. Ugh, blue has so many variations.

This reminds me a post by an author in wordpress. She claims that woman sees various color gradation while man sticks with main color. For example man recognizes Blue, but for woman there are navy, turquois, dark blue, etc. I'd say maroon for darker red, instead of just "red". You see?

Being a picky outfit myself, I pay attention to the color of my cloth. Everytime I bought a blouse, I start to map the right companion, whether its skirt, veil, shoes, purse or bag and even the umbrella. Automatically. 
so, I happen to end up with matched color. Haha. My colleagues once asked (or confirmed, whatever), " you're always matched ha?!"

Matched color makes me feel food. I feel like everything is in place. Hey, I'm an A blood type girl. On the other hand, it doesn't make other people who sees me dizzy, because everything is accelerated. Random colors and mismatched requires more brain activity. And it'd makes you tired. Aren't you wondering why crazy outfits mostly used by teenager?

Nah, I gotta sleep now. Not everytime I got to bed before 9. Must cherish this opportunity. G'nite




Sent from my IPhone, Baby Thunder

0 Comments