It's something only an A can comprehend.


I couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking of my task and couldn't come to any good solution. And so I had my eyes wide open till 2 am. I wanted to scream or blame people. But, it won't get me anywhere. Thus, I open my macbook once again and work of my script.


It's a characteristic of person with A blood type. Once we occupied in one thought, we can't get over it easily. Though we surpress our emotion in public, we tend to keep thinking about it. Yes, the blood type anime is right about A. 

And so, I don't think I can tell my worry to any other blood type person. They'd think my problem is just trivial. B would say to take it easy. O would tell her story instead (and waste my money). AB could never see what I see, because we're living in different world.
That's why I choose to speak to my fellow A. She views things similarly. Somehow, we just need to spread our feeling to make it lighter. 


TELL YOUR STORY to the RIGHT PERSON



0 Comments