Greetings from Banjarmasin!
Hellow,
I'm currently in South Kalimantan now. It's my second time coming and nothing really surprises me lots. There's only one person in our group who never been here and so we forcefully let her decide where to eat or where to sightseeing.
The weather was bad on our flight. It was a harsh landed, but we managed to step in Borneo capital safely. Banjarmasin doesn't rain very often, but when it does it creates small ponds on the street. Here and there. However, it's not a big deal. Nothing beats Jakarta's floods. hahaha.
And so, we went to Martapura, masjids, and library.
Library of Lambung Mangkurat University 

Masjid Agung Al-Karomah, Martapura

Martapura

Martapura

Masjid Raya Sabilal Muhtadin, Banjarmasin
Now, it's our 4th day and it's raining since dawn. It's not really that cold, but I'm listening to Sandaime J-Soul brothers' Powder Snow. So, you can imagine how gloomy is that.
I need to take a bath now.
See ya

0 Comments