Today I'll finally meet Mom, Febby and Aniki. After a crazy week separated, I think I should come home ASAP.

Today is also the day when my car pool community decides to throw a gathering after Eid. The host had been reminding us since before that vacation, but there are not many people can comply. Well, a week after Eid is really busy one. It's also a week of Independence Day's celebration, so the schedule is tight. Some have to join their neighbor's event. Other need to pay visit to their parents' graveyard. While me, I need to be with my Mom.

I usually join this kind of gathering. I love my community. I hardly say no when they ask my companion. I'd go to hospitals to see sick member (or sick member's family), I'd go to funeral, I even go to baby shower. I prefer joining for unfortunate events, though, because I think those are times people weak the most.

It's easy to find people who want to go with you in limo, but hardly get anyone who wants to walk beside you when the limo is under construction. 
Thus, I skip today's invitation. They probably can't take the always-yes-me declining this, so they keep trying to change my mind. Hmm, now that I wrote it, I feel loved. XD.
Sorry, but Mommy comes first!



Sent from my IPhone, Baby Thunder

0 Comments