It's been a packed month for me I haven't got enough time to write things. Not that I never tried, there are 3 drafts in my posts now. But, I just can't finish it. Aha.

I finished reading Dan Brown's Inferno and it's fantastic. I think I should start reading the Davinci Code. How can he describe beautiful things without even exaggerating? It's a gift not every write posses. I actually have a stack of unfinished books next to my bed. The first chapters are boring, but I keep telling myself to hang on. It's not easy. And patience is not my thing. I keep switching from book to book. That explains the number 30 books behind schedule on my goodreads. XD

On other side, I think I'm getting more and more serious at work. It's not easy to stay focus writing (and reading) when you keep interrupted by meetings or small conversations. Things are getting patterned and I get chance to pursue more discipline work behavior. Still, there are lots to learn, especially when dealing with people. Sometimes, people are just too fragile to talk to. Although we want the same thing, but the degree of our perfection differs. 

0 Comments