I completely understand that some people can not afford my life style: commuting from office to flat, then spend nice weekend at home. It's my own money and I have never complain of how hard my life is, so mind your own business. It's not even your money.


Home is where I spend valuable time where life turns so slow and no hurry. I can laze all day, cooking, cleaning, and ever afraid any man would pass my window to peek.

But, flat is closer to my picking point. It's where I spend effective and productive time. When I got home at twilight, I can catch Magrib when I'm coming to my flat. On the other hand, it won't happen if I came home.


So once again, just because you're life is so miserable, you don't need to poke your nose on my things. It's not like you'll be there when I need help, right?

0 Comments