My mom's sister-in-law asked when I got home last night. It was almost 8 pm and I just visited the bookstore. My (new) shelve is almost full,  but I still add some new friends there. XD

Well, I realise the speed between buying books and reading them are not in balance. Buying is easy, but reading is a bit difficult. I usually have 10-20 pages before sleep. Can you imagine how long it'll take to read a 500-page book? Look how far I am behind schedule. (>.<)
Buuuuut, some amazing books don't have to wait too long. I finished Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children in 7 hours. Only stopped for cooking, lunch, and taking a bath. I also finished John Grisham's The Racketeer in few days, even though law stuff is my usual thing.

Huff...
It's not working when I'm pushing it. It's a hobby (and a must, because I can't write unless I read things, right), so I'll just enjoy myself. When it's convenience to read, read. When it's not, I won't be too hard to myself. Distress over hobby is not okay. XD

  


0 Comments