This is my second attempt to apply to social security service. It took 1 hour queuing for 5 minutes data input and they told me that I've been registered (long before). The staff promised me I'd be receiving my card today. The last time I tried was in 2014 when the system isn't even fully launched yet. months and months waiting and no card delivered.

Today, similar thing happen. I came just to find out my name is not registered on new cards list. great. I can't help but grow angry. Seriously, 2 times? such a bulls**t.
I never thought I need to be registered. that's why I kept silence for 2 years (even though I keep coming to medical facilities asking for the problems running Workers Social Security Agency system). But, there's been a rule to force everyone to be included in the system. FYI, they've been cutting my salary every month for this and I still don't get the card. That is a new definition of fairness, I guess.

After wasting my time, do I deserve getting rage? I think so.

But, what makes me crazy is they treat me like I'm the one in need. I don't think I can't afford a medical fare. I also have private insurance. It's ridiculous that applying for government medical security system (which its regulation based on our Workers Social Security Agency Act) is a hard thing to do. And even if I can use the service, my research shows that the care is far beyond expectation. So, we're basically struggling to join the bad service.

It seems no matter how ideal the Act we produce, it solely depends on the competency of the executive. In this case, we know they suck.

0 Comments