I went lunch with my colleague this afternoon. We were close due to certain task, but we hardly talked each other after that, because we're both busy. She's cool and though she's not as crazy as I am, she's a good person who shares the same view as mine. We both hate lips service and takes lying as the worst nature, which seem to grow very well among other colleagues in my office. Bad surrounding, weak mental, I say.
So, we went to Pancious because we're expecting something light to eat. But, we're so wrong! We're surprised to see the double pancake's package. It's big!! hahahaha
Jigo jitoku da!


Praise me for succeeding completing the meal. lol. Uggh, it makes me very full.
Ok, I do feel guilty for taking so much sweeties. So, I suggested her to take walk to office. It's only 15 minutes walk, plus we can have some sight seeing. Along the path from the mall to my office is covered by florist. We both love flower and I did ask her to accompany me buying new flower. And so, here we are...

When you think you know someone, you tend to ignore her true feeling. You may deny new attitude, behavior or habit just because you hold your first impression. I like it when I had chance to talk to my "old" friend because I'm gaining new information about her. I'm not good in memorizing what you said or done, so I treat (almost) everything as novice treasure. Just like Jeff Gee & Vall Gee (2006) said, 
"And you know what happens when you 'know' something? When you become "familiar" with something? You switch off"



0 Comments