Tanjoubi omedetto, atashi!!
Today is my birthday (based on lunar calendar). Ramadhan 17.
I planned to make me a beautiful birthday card. But, then things got crampled as the work kept me busy, so I totally forgot. Really. It's such a tiring day.

I started this morning by printing all bulletins from January edition for every writer. It's about 60 writers. The tumblr didn't work well so I was "forced" to fix the theme. It took long from what I expected *laugh with innocent face* And without my permission, the time flew. It was Zuhur time when I realized it.
I had the statute meeting at 1. But, they didn't start it punctually. However, that's not the biggest problem yet. The experts we invited for discussion had lotta arguments and conflicts between them, leave us watching them fighting.

Ugh. Look, I already prepared the flowers for my card. Aaah, should I make it tomorrow ha?

0 Comments