Hello from Surakarta!
Yeah, it's my 5th day in the Batik City and the work has officially ended. The rest of the work travel will be filled with finding souvenir. lol


I walked a lot. Well, mostly to Batik stations, but there are so many things to tell. And I know I can't live a day without blogging. However, as the schedule so tight, I lost many time to write my journey. Sometimes I just put photos on. Ugh. So, I realize that recording travel requires:

1. OUTLINE
I try to make outline of what I'm going to write on my travel, like when visiting a museum, I make brief outline about it.

2. PICTURES
picture helps to remember.

3. OTHER SOURCES
I collect brochures, I records the guide's explanation and I write names (of places or people or activity) I passed by.

4. IMMEDIATE WRITING
I need to force myself to start writing my travel as soon as I reached hotel. Otherwise, I might have forgot it.

Nah, I have to stop this post because I need to write today's visit. Jaa nee

0 Comments