Once again, a colleague looks at me with smile when he found out I already bought a house. Another silly person who thinks that buying house is only for marriage couple. I'm sorry, I'm telling you that I'm not that weak that I need to rely on a spouse to get me a home. *FYI: my house is a cluster one in elite area* So sorry.

Talking about local custom, it's usually married couple who get house for their new life. At the same time, they can only afford it by combining their income. Well, I don't need that. I'm a full time government employee and I have enough salary to pay the monthly loan.
OMG, just writing about this makes me grateful. There are people who have been married for years but still living in rented apartment. There are those who don't even think about future investment while they're young. There are those who barely meet the ends just by working twice harder than I am.
This quote is so true:
soure: pinterest 

0 Comments