I went to Singapore last Friday. It was my first time and I came with 3 first timers too. It's obvious that we got lost and our journey ended tiredly. I don't mind wandering. I'm the type of person that would put force laugh when I saw everyone else beaten, just to make them feel lighter. When someone said, "my feet are hurt", I could not say the same thing even though I could barely run. Still, it's a tough experience.


So, here I'd like to gather tips for you who travel with difficult people.
1. Supply.
AS I wandered and lost, I got hungry easily. When you're hungry, you tend to be stress and it leads to ineffective decision making.
2. Be informed
Make sure you get the information of your destination so you can take your own route when you're travel buddies running crazy. In my experience, my travel buddies relied on me on direction while I have a bad spacial recognition.
3. Have fun yourself
This is the best of what I can do. Have fun and don't bother with their whines. I'm not the one who force them coming along so I have no responsibility to make them happy. I'm not their guide, right.

Still, it feels hurt when someone blame you for their inability to reach control of themselves. This is a precious lesson for me. Next time, I'll choose better travel buddies.

0 Comments