Is there anyone in life that doesn't feel sad or crazy? None! So, when you feel down, it's really normal. We're not robot. Nobody is perfect, yet nobody means to be imperfect. It's just happen. Mostly, that imperfection turns into topic of useless people and it turns into bad habit. Oh yeah, I just read something bad lately about someone's feeling. Well, hearing someone's complaining is nothing new for me the psychologist. But, when it's published in social media, I need to take action.


I've stopped coming to Facebook lately since there are so many whining statuses there. It's bothering me. I want to unfriend them, but it might create more problems, so I better stay away from the media.
Feeling anger is fine, but spreading the anger is stupid. It's like virus and only morons who spread it over. Why would you do that?
In this internet-based communication era, there almost no limit on how people can spread the words. Good voices are welcome, but bad news are always giving negative feelings to those who read it. Remember when Prof. Enomoto who wrote the book Miracle of water said that when given bad word like "Baka" (stupid), the water molecule turns bad just like volcano eruption. Imagine what happen to human when receiving bad words (considering that most human parts consist of water)!

0 Comments