We went to check the house renovation last Sunday (Nov 4) and found more anomalies. The walls are not symmetrical, one looks bloated. The renovation is stil in progress, but they're not doing it well. I'm quite shock to find there are a lot to fix. More than that, i feel sad thinking that my place is not perfect.


Perfectness is hard to find, but when you know something's wrong, you'd like to point it out, right?

Even so, it's a good lesson for me to stay calm and not to pass blame to anyone. I mean, it's easy to be mad to the developer for being so lame, but I find it's no use. They're just stupidos who'll pass my concern to another staff. What for?
I spent the last few days thinking about this and I'm really depressed. That's why I don't want to be with anyone even though ami ami called to meet. I'm not like her who can whine to me for being sick or sad. I'm an ultimate A blood type girl who endure everything by myself. So, for the consequences  I need time alone more than anyone else. Is it too much to ask?

0 Comments