Surprise! Someone left me a box of love origami.  Kyaa! It’s the same pattern like the ones Ohashi Nozomi made for EXILE when she played in their FIREWORKS’ PV,

There’s note in kanji left inside the box. Agh, this sender expect too much from me, ha? I really have no idea how to read kanji or katakana or Hiragana. I only know one letter in Japanese alphabet, and it’s “no”の
エガュへ
たけのこ!!




I think that what she wrote. I can guest the last words as “Takenoko”, but I can’t read the above words. It seems like the sender can only be @lrazka. Since she’s the only one who knows about this “Takenoko” things.
Still, the idea of getting present is amusing。But, it makes me thinking, are we in that kind of relationship where we give present to each other? Hmm, I don’t know. When it comes to present, I feel like it’s something special. It’s something I need to think about so that it creates happiness to the acceptor.
I think @lrazka wanted to pay back things I gave her. But, those were not presents. What did I gave her again? cookies? chocolate? Just because they were in my room and I knew I won’t eat them, so I better gave them to someone who’ll treasure them. Could you count that as gifts?
It’s so casual that I don’t call it special. I bought things, I won’t use, I distribute. It doesn’t need special care.
But, the things she sent require special work. Do you have any idea how long does she take to make 20 origamis? Since I’m not good at paper work, I can only imagine it’d take long time. Her dedication, her skill. And she makes something we can’t eat or use. Can that be any other reason but to taste the feeling?

0 Comments