Sometimes I wish to be a mind reader to understand what these bosses want. They talk, they talk, but they don't seem like trying to understand, even what they say. And so I need to comprehend what they want. Is that what superior do?
Trying to understand, empathy, are what psychologist do for work. We need to feel what client's feel to see the real problem beneath. I'm telling you, most of the time it's very hard. It's like not like we're mind reader. We need to judge every mimic, gesture, or facial expression. Sometimes, the client is too psychopathic that he/she manage to hide every clue. Politician is also like that. They're psychopath by nature. They can smile and praise their opponents on media, but making dangerous move without notice.
Working with these people is dangerous. I need to keep my distance so I won't get bad effect of their poisonous actions. Once again, I wish I'm a mind reader that I can read their intention.

0 Comments