Uhm, hello.
March is almost over. Yeah, it's cloudy outside, but it feels so sultry here. So, I move to Kakak's desk while she was out to Ecuador for a week. The broken AC above her is not refreshing, but at least it blows in full power. In normal condition, it'd drive me sick. But, I kinda need more air to get my brain works faster.

The work has become so hectic that it decreases my time to watch anime *important. lol*. My job in bill of mental health sucks most of my time as the commission wants to deal with it faster. Well, it's good and I'm hoping that my bosses give stronger commitment to successfully finishing this task.


While trying to read journal, write the policy paper, dealing with new request, sneaking on livejournal and tumblr, I also need to attend regular editorial meeting for our bulletin. Not to mention copy-pasting the links of dorama or anime. hahaha. Isn't it amazing how my little fingers work?

I remember reading a quote from Ali bin Abi Thalib saying, "If you want a job done, give it to someone's busy". Because busy people tend to manage their tasks better than those with no deadline. I find it easy to procrastinate when you think you have lots time. Remember when we were colleague student? No matter how long time given by our professor, we'd just start dealing with the homework a night before deadline. Apparently, some people manage to make it a habit. Even in working life? Ugh, a big no!!!!
taken from reikasama


0 Comments