It's been too long, but here I am.
Been quite occupied with mental health statute projects and almost losing control of my own health. I think I got the worst stomachache yesterday and it was big challenge when I needed to submit my writing that night. Ugh.

Simply by looking at the schedule, I understand that busy people are most satisfied when the works done & accepted. It seems like all the hardworks paid off when the client/ boss says "thank you, good job" 


Since I have no homework for next meeting, I give myself a reward.. And so, Kakak, Opa and I went to Computer exhibition this morning. I always wanted a new HD as THUNDER is getting full. And the exhibition really gives sweet price! I bought THUNDER last year and it costed more than 1 million rupiah and now the same stuff is only Rp. 850.000. Cool.
So, welcome new HD, welcome SHOKICHI. You'll be in charge for any LDH related stuffs.

Anyway, there are lots of exhibitions this week in the same complex of Gelora Senayan. We could only visit computer and game exhibitions. we usually passed by book fair venue, but it was almost 11.30 and we needed to get back asap. Ugh. May be next time.
Sore ja,
Bye for now.

0 Comments