Thursday 2013.06.06
It's national holiday here and I forgot what celebration.  When you're no longer student, you can't remember well the day. You can only count that the red date means it's time to be lazy. haha.
desk is always full of stuffs
It's 4:13 pm and I haven't step out of the flat. The weather is not bad, but it tells me not to go out. Okay, I get it. I'm happy just sitting in front of Shiro chan and finishes Nobunaga no Chef.
so many house related magazines to tidy up
I also clean up my room and brush my bathroom. I rub so hard that my hand got numb. But, because of that my bathroom is pika pika (shining) now. It's so nice to clean up yourself in such a nice bath.
However, look at my nails. I think I need to get manicure this week. It looks terrible. Those with pretty nail must never clean up their room very well. XD
really rough nails I have here

0 Comments