It's me again.
I'm sitting on the waiting room's chair at H.AS. Hananjoeddin Tanjung Pandan Airport. I can feel the hot weather outside because I'm sitting by next to the window. 10.25 now and I have almost 1 and half hour to stay.

Tanjung Pandan is amazing. It's a small place that I get to see the same people almost everywhere: when we eat or when we visit tourist spot.
I came on Thursday and had busy schedule for my research, but I did took time to visit popular tourist spot like Tebing Tinggi and Lengkuas Island. Those two became the main attraction to tourists for being Rainbow Troops movie's shooting location.
The movie itself was made based on Andrea Hirata's novel. He wrote about his childhood and the visualization is amazing. The movie boosts local tourism and this 9-year old province is developing fast.

I had no time to get bored because our days were packed. It's amazing and I think that's the best thing. People can go crazy if they had nothing to do.
I took lots of pic and I know my camera is not so good lately. One thing I realize is that sometimes camera can't capture the beauty you see with your eyes. I screamed lots of "wow" but I can hardly take great picture. Sorry.
God's creation is just too amazing to be snapped. However, our memory is limited, therefor we take pictures to preserve it. 

0 Comments