REPORTING from my week vacation in Padang. The weather is unbearably hot that I can’t let fans stop working. I saw my mom’s garden grow well, especially the cayenne pepper. Considering the price is rising lately, I think I should starts a career as pepper seller. lol.

I went with my cousins yesterday. They’ve turn better and better lately. You can’t force someone to be nice to you, but you can try. And I believe that friendly relationship requires both sides hard working. The kids are smiling and talking much more than before and it makes me happy to take them shopping. I guess, there’s part inside of us that we want to share with others to create happiness. I don’t mean that they can rely on me for everything, but for some special moments, yes they can.

They say money can’t buy happiness. I doubt it. Money doesn’t create those happy faces, but money helps buying them books, toys, or clothes that pleases them. So, basically money is one the tool of creating happiness.


On the other hand, money is a mean of destruction too. I lost my recorder yesterday. When I think about its price (and the fact that it’s being lent by office to me since lasy year, and I know they won’t bother asking me whether I still have it or not), I’m sad. I know I can replace it. It just seems wasted. I could’ve use the money for something else. You see, this kind of thought kills me. It’s only a thought, though. Ugh.

0 Comments