Few weeks ago I was quite mad of my friend. She ignored me when there were just two of us. Instead of talking to me, she was busy with her phone *damn, I hate smartphones* I think it’s a rude to ignore someone next to you. It’s just like not giving the person a presence. Well, it seemed like she had an issue and it was big that I didn’t want to ask unless she talked first. But, the problem lasted for couple days and we had such “cold days”.

I’m trying my best not to dig into someone’s problem. Hey, I have problems too and I don’t tell you, so why do I have to listen to yours? Well, that’s the rough way to explain how I feel. Anyway, it was just because this and that I delayed making up with her. I didn’t feel good actually, but the work kept me busy so I had no chance to make conversation.

Never talk bad about your friend
Some people can be angry in silent. It’s not good, but it’s better than throwing bad words. Since she’s my favorite friend, I didn’t talk about her ugliness to anyone else. I don’t want to be that emotional girls who spread gossip just because she dislikes someone’s attitude. When you find a great companion, you’d want to treasure her. You don’t talk about her to someone’ else because you respect her as much as you respect yourself.

My mom said that friendship is hard to find. As you grow older, true friends are harder to grab. That’s why you must appreciate what’s in front of you. As for me, pride can defeat many things, but my heart tells what’s really mean to me.

NATURALLY
One thing I can be sure of is that friends make up naturally. One day, we just went out for lunch and the next time we’re already laughing together. So simple.

There’s always ups and downs in every relationship, but don’t let those blind you from what’s important.

0 Comments