I haven’t watch many shows this season. Simply because I feel much more tired than before. Nothing to complain, though, because I get to read more books than I used to.

The problem is when what you think bad is the majority favorite. You feel like a public enemy. XD. Stopping a show may turns me to be a bad fan, but the pain only lasts for a while. After dropping it, I feel so free. I don’t have to torture myself waiting for its next episode. I don’t need to force my head chewing such a bad story. I feel better.


Clearly that nobody is right enough to decide what to watch. I’ve been reviewing japanese shows since 2006 and I realize I can’t push someone to pick the series I thought great. Nor I can stop anyone from the bad anime. I feel great pleasure when somebody follow my suggestion and she/he feels happy about it.

So, when is the right time to drop a show?

1. when you complain about the plot, the casts, the music and everything more than you praise them.

2. when you skipped more than 3 episodes. yup, the series is not your priority.

3. when you family, friends, or lovers start complaining about the time you spend with your stupid shows. Seriously people, never let your hobby keeps you away from people who love you.

4. when you got out before dawn and came home after dark and you’re too tired to open your laptop. Yeah, that’s me.

5. when you need to enjoy other hobbies that requires you away from your gadget. *Yeah, that’s me again. I spend my weekend in my garden and kitchen*


Don’t be afraid of dropping a show because, there will always be another series. Don’t worry. There’ll be a series worth watching that you’ll prioritize it over those 5 things.

0 Comments