Mami chan is good at wrapping. I used to let her wrap my gifts whenever I needed to attend a friend's birthday party. I think she also practice much on my college days when she usually sent me packaged from time to time.


I think wrapping is an essential skill for any woman. I start realizing this as these past few weeks I've been taking food I made from MLN to my flat. If I failed cover the box well, it'd spilled here and there. And I'd have to spend days trying to get rid the spicy flavor off my bag.

So, even if you're not a mother, if you enjoy cooking and delivering food, I think it's best to keep wrapping tools in your kitchen. I usually use:

1. Tupperware box
To ensure your food stay safe and preserve it in its best condition. It keeps food warm longer.

2. Plastic Wrap
Sometimes, when you stuff the sauced food into tupperware, it can spill when transporting. It's never hurt to be careful. I usually wrap my tupperware with plastic wrap to seal every possible leak.

3. Zipper Bag
Zipper bag is my front defense. There are many sizes of zipper bags in the market lately, choose one that fit your tupperware.

0 Comments