When I was waiting for my bus this morning, the lady next to me asked, "what happen if you forgot your phone?" I said, "I'll go crazy. I'll definitely go back home to pick it."
                         Hahahaha
    Seriously.



It seems to her that I'm always busy with my phone. *OMG, I’m turning into nerd*

Maa, nee. iPhone dakara nee. There are so many things I can do with it, so it keeps me busy. XD

What exactly do I use my phone for?
Well, here's the list.

A. For work

- Getting & sending emails. I have 4 mail accounts attached here so I can get mails from everywhere.
- Editing scripts
As an editor, I get to edit the script sent by writers. iPhone allows me to open pdf, words & excel document and edit them. So, i have no excuse to skip the job even when I'm out travelling from island to island or away from laptop, I'll still get the work.
- Check facts
Well, some scripts need to be checked. I can open safari, twitter, or scribd to gather information related.

B. For Fangirling stuff

- Composing posts
Random thoughts (like this one I'm writing now) come anytime and I need to write it ASAP. I forget easily.

- Checking social media
Let see what I have here:

- Comments
Haha, it's important to reply on people's comments to let them know I care.

- Taking & editing pictures
OMG, iPhone has plenty beautiful apps you can use to boost up your pictures.

- Talking to people
Twitter, LINE, what’s app, iMessage…
I'm always connected through these, so you have no reason to say that you can't reach me. I don't put my phone's ring loud, because I don't want to bother other people, but you can always text me.


C. Music/ video

- listening to music.
My iPhone is my iPod (since I gave my iPod to Mami-chan last year).

- Watching youtube/ dailymotion

- Making ring tone/any tone
I said that I don’t put the tone loud, I usually use silent mode. But, when at home, I let the sound attached. I’m so happy to hear Ryu chan’s voice on my mail, or Nes’ “Arigatou gozaimasu” when I send a tweet. XD.


The only problem here is that I have lame Internet service, which hardly keep up with my Smartphone. Sometimes, it feels so crazy when you have such a great phone, but no connection. ASlg#$1*(^&$%

0 Comments