The clear blue sky may never knew yesterday's hard rain. People may never knew your pain when they hurt you. Once the day changes, they think they can start over like tripping old calendar to get new month. However, the pain remains. 

No matter how good the face tries to conceal, the sadness remains.
The thought that dries my eyes these past two days has bring me to a brand new vengance. No, I'm
a spiteful person, but when you hurt me when I'm weak, I find it so hard to take.

It's been two years of hardwork for me to take care of this house. As documented in this blog, I started from the scratch. It requires money, strenght and sanity. There were times when I thought I'd go crazy for dealing with uncooperative contractor. And yet, I didn't know whom to talk to. Nobody is smart enough or fast enough to bring solution. So, I felt so much all alone. Patience is obviously not in my DNA. 

after all the hardwork and loneliness, I find it offensive that my family says bad things about this house. There are so little stuffs because I can't move yet. I've spent hours to shop adequate stuffs for their accomodation. I brushed the bathroom till my arm' spraint. Still, they find it's not enough.

This broke me off.

I couldn't help but crying. What's the point of working hard if nobody be grateful of what you've done? I'm down on my sujud, begging God to give me hope. I think that's what's keeping me going and keep quiet. I'm trying my best not to bring bad words to set a fight. Some words can't be withdrawn. No matter how you try to apologize, they can't be undone.

You know, I'm not the kind that write misfortune on net, but this needs to be said. I even cry a lot when typing this. I hope when I read this someday, I'm already a stronger person. Amin.


Sent from my IPhone, Baby Thunder

0 Comments