2013,08.07
Hello, my little nest, yoroshiku nee
Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim

I've been slaving my ass to clean up this place. Well, I actually just brushed the bathroom till my right arm sprained, though. But, it seems so... ugh, I don't have words to explain it.
Now I feel you mothers or housewives who manage the house ALONE. There are so many things to do and the house doesn't seem much cleaner each day. And when the husband or son come home, they don't even feel like washing dishes. Jerks!

I've moved lots of things since Saturday and the house is still empty. My voice is echoing in every rooms. Isn't this a perfect place for karaoke? XD.
I also bought many household appliances. Ugh, transporting them here is so much pain, not to mention the many times I swiped my cards *Yes, you read it right, one card is not enough*
But, here I am. Sitting peacefully while the rain falls down beautifully outside. Oh, I must mention that I'm listening the best song for this situation: Song For You by EXILE. Alhamdulillah.
I just did what Mom told me: praying in 4 directions of the house.Later, we'll have Magrib together with bro as imam. If he managed to come on time. The rain is heavy and he rides motorcycle.

I feel like it's the beginning of beautiful yet blessing session of my life. With this rain, I mean. I pray for everything goes well here. Amin.

pictures will be added later. 

0 Comments