The wall has been established. I hope it’s enough to protect this house, considering the back yard’s neighbor’s 5 meter taller than my wall. Well, let’s just pray to God to keep everything good here.
I never expect that this wall costs a macbook white. So, sayonara Macbook Pro. I thought I’ll have you this year, but the money should be spent for greater good. Yeah, do I sound like Dumbledore here?
I have mixed feeling about this house. It makes me proud that I’m already own a shelter. Keep pushing the “single” status here, because most people buy house after they got married. So, I guess I’m one step ahead.
However, managing a house is not a simple thing. Though I got good grade for Decision Making Method class, I lose confident, even for simple matter like chosing curtains. I need second opinion. In this case, I feel lonely.
Ah, human is so fickle, right. At one time, they want to take freedom to do anything, but on the hand they want to rely on someone and to share the responsibility of that decision.
God, forgive me for being ungrateful. I should focus on good things in my life and they’re countless. I know.

0 Comments