For a coffee / tea drinker like me, the stain in my cup is troublesome. I hate to see ugly tableware. I even think of changing my cup into transparent ones. XD

But, before taking that last resort, I can try challenging lemon as cleaner. Lemon is not common fruit in Indonesia, therefore it's expensive!!!! I just found out last month. It was my first time buying half kilo of lemon. It costs almost Rp70.000 (approximately $7). I've been reading Kotaro manga where Tendouji puts lemon as his facial mask. That must be very excellent facial tool. lol.

Anyway, lemon has been used as main ingredients of washing soap. They believe that lemon can get rid of oil and stain easily. So, I tried it:

1. squeeze the lemon on the cup
2. let it for a while
3. brush the lemon with washing sponge. If it's not working, you can also use harder sponge, but be careful to not scratching the cup. Some cups just can not bear it.

0 Comments