Counting the things I can do at home just makes me loving MLN more and more. Well, one said that getting home is a destiny. And we're meant to be with our house. *sounds romantic?*

1. I can turn my iTunes out loud without caring about the people next door. The house is quite soundproof so we barely hear anything if I close the door. While the local masjid play Qasidah, I play my own BGM such as The Second from Exile, Cho Shin Sei, D2, and Crudeplay. *grin*
2. It's weird, but the internet connection is much better at home than in my flat. Well, the flat is covered by lots of taller building so it avoid clear connection. We even need to get out of our rooms just to make phone calls.
3. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I enjoy cooking in MLN. I have enough supply and time to experiment various meal. Well, sometimes I do cook too much. *sigh*
 4. I love watching my plants grow. I don't contribute much on the maintenance, it's what my gardeners do. But, when I saw one or two stem with new flowers, it makes me so happy. It's like a paycheck for your hardwork (I mean, my gardeners' work). lol
 5. I used to jog around my campus to take pictures. Now, I don't even have to step outside. My front and back yard are giving more than enough objects for my Alpha.
 6. Who would've thought that weeding grass could be so fun? You check the small grass, you pick the bush. It's a chatarsis media for me.
 7. And this is the best thing ever happen for me. I can open my window and door widely without afraid that someone will pass and peek. There's no house in front of MLN and my back yard is fully covered by wall. I can let the fresh air coming through the open windows.

0 Comments