I know it's a rough decision when I thought it's time to try going to office from MLN. I was scared. I had so many thought in my head. I couldn't sleep well and consciously checked my baby thunder from time to time. However, I have to try. I have to test my limit. If I stay like this forever, I won't be able to move on. So, I didn't sleep in my flat last night. Instead, I spend more time in MLN.


It was 4 in the morning when I started to dress up. Did some laundry. Checked the gas and the doors. And it's already 4.45 when I locked my kitchen's door with a trash bag on left hand. The sky is dark, but the street is so bright. My security guys are still sleeping with portal closed tight. Ah, it feels like the college day. I remember coming out from boarding house at 4 pm and walked to UI Station when the university doors were still locked. The memory created smile on my face when I crossed the street to wait for a public transportation.

Some drivers were passing the street and a taxi waited in front. I could always call the taxi if the public car never arrived. But, I didn't have to. A blue car is coming with half-full passenger inside. With empty road, it took only 12 minutes to my picking point.
It was only 5.:09.
And nobody's there!

I thought of taking Bus 81, but it never came out, so I returned to the picking point to wait fellow passengers.

The fact that I just break my wall and now I can depart from MLN makes me happy. The pounding hearts sensation make me feels in ecstasy. So, what they say is true. You have to leave your comfortable zone to feel alive.


0 Comments