It's such a bright twilight in Depok and we decide to try the duck restaurant near my flat. I mentioned that one of the fellow passengers said that restaurant is not bad. So here we are, taking our driver for an early dinner. *\^0^/*
As always, Pak Ukie, mbak Hanum and me love going out together. Our guests are Indy and the driver, Mr.Y. We're happy to have him joining us because we always make him work hard in the morning. Sometimes, he needs to enjoy the happy time with us, right?




The recommendation is young duck cuisine. We just follow the menu and hot drink to squeeze the day. I try Bekmud 70 (young duck 70), though I have no idea whatever it is. I think we're not risk taking people. While the other meal have interesting name like "pancake ayam" (chicken pancake), we're not interested to try one. haha.
While waiting for the meal, we have a box with cards and dice. We can play while they cook our order. Good idea because most of the customers are college students. The price is pretty cheap, too.
And so, the duck comes.
The duck is still smell of duck. too bad. The fry is pretty good and the sauce fits my taste. What I like so much is the fried cabbage. I never knew that cabbage can taste this amazing. Wow. This is recommended.

0 Comments