This week's experiment is making pancake. I found a real easy recipe and tried it this Saturday. The steps are simple, the only hard task is to whisk the yolk till it's stiff *asked who's get stiffed first? The egg or my hand?* lol



1. Put 100 gr of flour with yolk, salt, and 250 ml milk. Stir.
2. Whisk the white egg till it's stiffed
3. Pour the white egg into the flour mixture, whisk gently
4. Coat the pan with oil (or butter) and set it to the low heat.
5. I use 18 millimeter pan to make one pancake. Pour the mixture into the pan. Not to thick , please.
6. Let it fry till the edge turns brown, then flip it!
7. Move the pancake into plate after both side burnt well. Add some maple syrup or ice cream or anything you like on the top. I choose Tropicana Slim's brown sugar.
Anyway, I managed to make edible and almost pretty pancake. I made almost a dozen just because I can't resist flipping the pancakes. It's addicting. Well, some flips didn't work well, but I think I get better now.

0 Comments