A little report from my cooking experiment: I've tried making okonomiyaki.I didn't plan on making it well when I stopped the veggie guy that Sunday morning. My neighbor asked, "What are you making today?"*Owww, mam, I feel like waifuuuu. lol*. I said, "I have no idea yet, but at least I have ingredients."hahaha. college-student's way of thinking.


I actually bought a soup ingredient's pack. But, it was too much for my own consumption, so I made a soup without the cabbage. When I saw that cabbage, I suddenly inspired to make okonomiyaki.
I checked the recipe on NHK and it was easy. Okay, I had no squirt or other meat to stuffed in, but it didn't stop me. Hey, I'm not the kind of people who step back just because of one or two missing ingredients.
When I sliced the cabbage, I remembered an Izakaya Exile's episode where Sho showed his amazing skill in cutting the veggie. I think I can use him for this. lol.
And so, my okonomiyaki was done without squid , katsuoboshi, pepper or okonomiyaki sauce (I replace it with dango's sauce. haha) but it tasted edible. XD

 The week before, I made Mitarashi Dango. The dango didn't even shaped well, but the sauce was nice.
There's always first time for everything. I feel like stepping into the right stone. I just need more practice. Ganbare!!

0 Comments