Another volcano exploded on February 13. It was Kelud Mountain that threw up volcanic ashes to all over the place, covering West Java to East Java in white. It's not the first disaster this year. The Sinabung's eruption's refugees are still counting. Jakarta also suffered from flood earlier this month. Indonesia is really a country with various natural threats.

My mom also got her disaster yesterday. She reported that her phone and money were stolen. Just like her, I think most people in my office also feel disastrous condition when our high mighty top managements didn't explain anything when they cut our benefits. Rumors are everywhere like virus, killing people's ability to maintain composure and calm judgement.

When I look at my tomato this afternoon, I was stunned. All problems arise to make us realize that we're just loaned. Everything we have is just temporary. The health, the stuffs, the people around us. God gave them and He can take them anytime He want.

However, I believe God is always nice. When He took something, He give another thing. Look at this plant. When the old leaves dried, the new tomato blooms. So, is there any reason to ask "why life is not fair to me?"

0 Comments