How long since I took a time to go to the mall after work? It's been too long. Since moving to MLN, all I can think is how to get home faster. The place is my sanctuary.
But, today I took advantage of my free time to check the Margonda malls: Detos and Margo City. First, I need to clean up my face. It's already 17.30 when I open the beauty salon's door and request for facial and manicure. I also get my hair cut so I don't need to bind my hair. The hair tail annoys my sleeping in the morning on the way to the office. XD
let's try this

After the touch-up, I went downstair and bought few veils. I think I can use it tomorrow for gathering fast-breaking. lovely. 

Crossing the street, I finally take the chance to buy some pizza. Not that I adore it so much now, but it won't hurt to fill my fridge with supply. Also, visit The Executive for a new belt. Funny how the price doesn't scare me anymore, unlike a few years ago when I was a college student. 
still my favorite
I decide to try the new variant of musk, Black Musk. It has a stronger aroma than my usual White Musk. but, the more I smell it, the more I like its fresh fragrance. I'm taking the small package home!


0 Comments