Bargaining is an art requires a lot of patience. A thing clearly I don't have competency.

Few months ago I saw cute skirt on the way, but the seller wouldn't give up on high price. Since I have my morning schedule, I backed off immediately. She stopped me and said, "Don't go too fast. We're bargaining her. You gotta take your time."
TIME!

That's exactly what i don't have. haha ha. Or I just don't have to spare time with you.


I saw cute blouse this morning. A very fancy violet one which really fits on me. The seller said she couldn't lower the price because her boss put the limit. It's high price, but not that expensive considering how much I like the blouse. You see, my brother used to say, "it's only expensive when you have no money." He's right and I made up my mind quick. Unfortunately she doesn't accept my card, but the atm is just 5 meter away! I bring the clothes I have crush on home this afternoon. I didn't even waste 15 minutes. 

Utin and I took decision making class when we were in university and I got good grade (compared to her). We believe I'm a better decision maker than her. My trick is simple: when you can do it quick, you better make a snap judgement because you'll be using your time to another productive activity. When you can't make decision, do ask for second, third, fourth opinions. When it becomes too complicated, perhaps it doesn't even worth to deal with.

I don't want to invest too much time thinking about something that would drive me crazy. I believe in my first thought, or you can say intuition. Even if I missed, well...we can call it a lesson. As Kai kai said (i read it in other people's tweet): if it's bad thing, you got lesson, if it end up well you got experience (well, more or less, I don't quite remmeber, okay?).

0 Comments