My security stopped me this afternoon, informing that my neighbor complains about the bush. I asked my gardener to clean up the bush across the neighbor house (on the corner of our block where some people often play basketball and park their cars) and he left the trash there. It was a huge one, so he couldn't throw it immediately. My gardener said he need to get a car to bring all the trash and he'd do it on Thursday.


Not knowing about the plan, my neighbor went nuts, even saying "I'll move it to her house". I'm not sure whether it's because of my security tone or what, but the neighbor does sounds in rage. The emotion transferred and for a moment, I went black. I was mad because my gardener made a case with my neighbor. Of course, the neighbor would put all the blame on me, even though the gardener never said anything to me before. But, I call my gardener immediately, and he explained that he plan to take everything out on Thursday. 

Some inside me think I should come to neighbor's house and apologize. But, the other part of me laughing at her stupid reaction over trash. The more I think about it when I put my key in the lock, the clearer it becomes. My neighbor doesn't go out for work. She has a laundry shop in her house. She works from home. Thus, she has lots of time looking around and easily agitated by the small changes in the neighborhood. I guess she's so little to do. It's the similar analogy with that maid or housewives who spend their day gossiping. They just have too much free time.

Those thoughts flashed in my mind, turning down my tension and changes it into a smile. I don't have to butter this problem. It'd be okay on Thursday. Even if the neighbor wants to move the trash to my house, it'd be cool. I'd love to see her in sweat transferring dry bushes that my gardener claim needs to be moved using a car. lol, She must've not thinking clearly when spitting those words.

0 Comments