Surprise! Utin called me in the middle of my meeting this morning. She is in Jakarta and wants to meet. She came this morning for a job and already book a flight back to Surabaya at 5pm. She has lots of free time as the appointment ended early. XD

So, I suggest to meet in Senayan City, so we can have lunch together.



Utin is my best friend in college. I think we have opposite personality. We're hyped about different things. It's a mystery she can deal with me for so long.
I'm not good about the relationship, but I keep some precious people in my heart. You can't predict crazy things I'd do for them. The things I won't even consider to normal people. 

I think when you really like some people, you show them the best of you instead of lazily open up your every side (including the bad ones). I know we become comfortable with other that we stop worrying whether our attitude hurt them. Because we believe they'll forgive us anyway. Because they love us.
However, isn't it mean we're treating them unfairly? How can you reply love with ignorance? 

0 Comments