I couldn't sleep on Sunday night. As always. I rolled over and over. Even after 2 hours, I couldn't feel asleep. This is getting worse each week, ha? So, I started up my MacBook and begun writing something. I know I'm gonna need more coffee in the morning.
However, I had the most satisfying sleep last night. Of course, I took a liberty to sleep in the bus, but it's just considered as a nap, right? When I got home at 18.30, it's almost raining. I didn't even think about what to cook for dinner because I'm feeling the beat. After Magrib, Isya is coming fast. I prayed and then crawled into bed. It was 19.20.

Voila! I woke up at 2.30! What a long sleep and it feels all my muscle pain has gone. Alhamdulillah.



There are some secrets about it.
1. You need to use your energy in the morning and afternoon. In another word: WORK! therefore you'll be so tired that you'll gonna need sleep.
2. stay away from the screen. I know it's hard. Even though I walk away from the laptop, my hands are on the phone. first world's problem!
3. need the right sleep position. I'm the kind of cat sleeping people, but it seems to put the back straight on the mattress is the best. it feels that my bed is absorbing my weariness. Of course, you might have other sleeping position which suit you best.

So, let's get back to work to drain my energy! Hope we can sleep well tonight.

0 Comments