I saw this post on tumblr and mesmerized over such beautiful kitchen knives. Apparently, they are limited edition designer made. Wow! Do people need to have such luxury for their kitchen work? Somehow I feel they focus on appearance over utility. It's like the cute letter paper I used to buy when I was in junior high. Not really sure why did I bought it. I didn't even had penpal to be sent letter to. lol.
Imagine if I had one, it feels wasted using it, right?

Still, it's so beautiful. It costs $600 each O.o

Do you think this kind of utensil will motivate people to cook better? or at least spend more time in the kitchen? I honestly don't stand in front of stove so often. Except for this week holiday. XD

I actually want to improve my knife skill (does it sound like coming from martial art movie line? ho ho). To be able to cut ingredient without putting so much effort is the best.


0 Comments